Alkanet root is primarily used as a natural dying agent, and it imparts a ruby red color to natural fibers, wool, wood, stone, lip balm, lipstick, ointments, salve, soap, lotion, and to tint oils, vinegar, tinctures, varnishes, or wine. In the past, Alkanet root was used to improve the appearance of low quality wines and ports, and to give an aged appearance to wine corks. However, Alkanet root is mainly used as a dying agent now, and is not recommended for internal use. In soap, Alkanet root will yield shades of pink, blue, and purple, depending upon the amount used, types of oil used, and the alkalinity of the soap. D not use on broken skin. In Magick this herb is often used as a purifying agent. It can be added to powders and incenses to help remove negative spirits from a particular area or object. Can also be used alone, when empowered, it can be sprinkled around the foundation of a home to keep it protected and purified.
• 1 oz bag
• Wild Harvested
• Powdered format
Brand: Raven Moonlight
Package Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.6 x 0.2 inches
When you're a DIY crafter who relies on mica pigment purity, you need the very best mica powder possible; especially if you're planning on using it on skin, lip, or other personal products around the home. That's why we created Eye Candy Mica Pigment Powder in Kaiya Bronze and a multitude of other brilliant colors.
Designed for modern, everyday use, be it kid's science projects or homemade bath bombs, candles, and cosmetics that you plan to sell to customers. Packed in resealable 150mL containers, these mica pearl pigment powders are the ideal additive you need to be safe, creative, and innovative no matter what your chosen craft.
• Kaiya Bronze Mica Powder Flakes Pigment
• Ultra-Fine Pearls (10-100 Microns)
• Safe, Non-Toxic, Organic, Versatile Use
• Resealable 150mL Container
• Powder Volume: 50g
• Always Spot Test Before Full Application
• Guarantee Satisfaction
• MULTIPURPOSE GOLD MICA POWDER - A very fine flashy bronze titanium dioxide gold, this mica mineral powder is ideal for DIY craft use, such as plastics, slime making, homemade bath bombs and jewelry, melt & pour, lip balm, acrylic painting, screen printing, candle making, and more.
• ULTRA-FINE PURITY - Eye Candy mica pearls are 10-100 microns in size to better blend with resins, lacquer, epoxy, nail polish, latex, cosmetics, automotive paint, lotions, creams, polymer clay, varnishes, glazes, and other personal use items.
• ULTIMATE CRAFTING VERSALITY - Our bronze mica powder can be used for tinting, darkening, or brightening other mica colors making it ideal for use as a personal or professional soap colorant or candle making ingredient.
• SAFE, NON-TOXIC, CRUELTY FREE - Kaiya Bronze and all our resin color pigment is stain-free but recommend using POLYSORBATE 80 for those making bath bombs, gentle on skin, and won't cause irritation. As with any additive, always test a small area before full use to ensure it's allergy safe.
• UNBEATABLE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SRVICE - Unbeatable Quality and Customer Service - Eye Candy mica pearls are backed by superior quality assurance, purity, and fast, responsive support. Contact us with any questions or concerns to get reliable service you can count on.
Brand: Eye Candy
Publisher: Eye Candy Customz
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.9 x 2.6 inches
Let's Journey Together!
DIY skin care inspiration & shortcuts to build your mompreneur empire - straight to your inbox.